images for mif2go

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Thu May 4 01:11:11 PDT 2006

Why are you using BMPs John?  I work in both FM and Word and never use BMPs
for anything.  BMP graphics are very large and unnecesarily bloat up the
Word doc.  And from what I've seen, they don't give me any better pictures
than JPGs, or for that matter, GIFs. when embedded in Word.

Diane Gaskill
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co.