Cross Referencing Multiple Book Files

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Thu May 4 12:59:48 PDT 2006

Alternatively, you can change your xrefs to Hyperlinks.
i.e.:
"gotolink myfile.fm:mylink_01" and
"gotolink ../myfile.fm:mylink_01"

Are both valid links. (assuming that myfile.fm has the Hypertext marker
"newlink mylink_01" <g>)
Working out the tree structure can sometimes be a pain, but it does let
you keep common documents in a different folder than the
product-specific ones if you want.  You also *will* need to have
"generate PDF links" active when you print to distiller.

Grant
Grant Hogarth
Equis International - A Reuters Company
ghogarth at Equis.com / Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Direct: (+1) 801.270.3180   Main Fax: 801.265.3999