Modified EDD

Donald M Rinderknecht Donald.M.Rinderknecht at noaa.gov
Fri May 5 06:46:18 PDT 2006

Hi All,

I think I'm forgetting something basic.... but I need your assistance.

I have a structured application.
I made an edit to the EDD... (added a ? to a general rule).

When I use the structured app, the new rule is not implemented.
If I manually import the element defs it is.

Q1. What did I forget to do to this structured app when updating my EDD?

I put it in the correct folder (c:\Program
Files\Adobe\FrameMaker7.2\strucure\xml\thisAppName).

Q2. Just to double check, though... how can I find out what is defined
for $STRUCTDIR?

Thanks,
Don.

--
Don Rinderknecht -- KD5MVV
Meteorologist Instructor/Developer ~ Warning Decision Training Branch