Modified EDD

Nathan Cullen nathan.cullen at ideaworks3d.com
Fri May 5 06:58:06 PDT 2006

Hi Donald,

According to my knowledge, you must always apply the EDD, by selecting
File->Import->Element Definitions, to have the EDD's changes
incorporated in a document.

I didn't think storing an EDD in this folder would cause it to be
applied dynamically. You apply it to a document and from then on its
structure is adherred to.

Regards

Nathan Cullen