sluggish scrolling

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Sun May 7 15:32:32 PDT 2006

This is a Windoze bug IMNSHO. It happens in other apps as well. e.g.
M$ Excel. I don't have a wheel mouse, but clicking above or below the
slide on the vertical scroll bar has the same effect some times when
scrolling big tables or web pages. I thought XP had done with this,
but It happened for me just the other day again.

If anyone knows better, please correct me.

What I am more annoyed about is the fact that if you have a huge
collection of files in a book, and accidentally choose all the files
in the book file window, there is no quick escaping it. You just have
to wait. Adobe should add a cancel option to this and some more
actions, e.g. by hitting CTRL-C or CTRL-D (UNIX-wise) or the ESC or
maybe SHIFT-ESC.

I am working on several books containing somewhere between 100 and 200
files and this gets very annoying.

Bodvar