sluggish scrolling

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Sun May 7 21:14:33 PDT 2006

Regarding FM making you wait until the action is complete, it sounds like FM
needs to emulate DOS (remember DOS?) a little.   "Are you sure?"

Actually, some of the WinNT apps (file manager, for example) have a switch
that you can set to either ask for confirmation or not.  That little switch
saved me many times.  Ah, for the good olde days.

What would be really good is if we could either edit maker.ini or have an
item to the preferences menu that globally set confirmation on or off.  And
while were changing the preferences menu, let's add a "verbose" toggle
switch too.  That would help FM newbies a lot, assuming that the FM
developers or TWs put some decent docs in there.

All IHMO of course.

Diane