Keyboard Shortcuts

Pat Christenson pxenson at comcast.net
Fri May 12 12:26:23 PDT 2006

Hmmmm... That didn't really help. Apparently I can change the mnemonic
for a specific command (such as Convert to Table Alt-v) but not for the
menu title itself (Table) (Alt-t).

Ideally what I'd like to do is disable mnemonic commands for Toolbox or
change its menu title mnemonic to Alt-x. As an alternative, I'd be
willing to change the mnemonic for the table menu to Alt-a.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks.

Pat