Keyboard Shortcuts

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Fri May 12 12:49:10 PDT 2006

Pat Christenson wrote:
> Hmmmm... That didn't really help. Apparently I can change the mnemonic
> for a specific command (such as Convert to Table Alt-v) but not for the
> menu title itself (Table) (Alt-t).
>
> Ideally what I'd like to do is disable mnemonic commands for Toolbox or
> change its menu title mnemonic to Alt-x. As an alternative, I'd be
> willing to change the mnemonic for the table menu to Alt-a.
>
> Any ideas on how to do this?

No, but here's two alternative approaches:

1. To open the Table menu, type Alt-g then press the right arrow key.
(Assuming your Graphics menu is in the default position to the left of
your Table menu.)

2. Learn the Escape commands for tables and use them instead of the Alt
commands. (Search for "Quick Reference (Windows)" in the Help and read
the Tables topic.)

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification
for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith, 1908-2006
"The smartest export Canada ever sent to the United States."

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5