font size in text insets

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Mon May 15 09:25:24 PDT 2006

Deborah,

You wrote:

 > I am working in a 500 page document that has roughly 200 text insets in it.
 > We have changed the font size on all the text insets. When we open the
 > chapters the text insets are not auto updated even though they are set to
 > Updating of Imported Flow: Automatic ...

In the Text Inset properties, do you have "Reformat using Current
Document's Catalog" (i.e. using the Container's formats/variables if they
have the same name), or "Retain Source's Formatting" ?

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com
Training, consulting & add-ons: FrameMaker, Structured FM and Acrobat