font size in text insets

Deborah A Bruggeman Deborah_A_Bruggeman at raytheon.com
Mon May 15 09:31:51 PDT 2006

Hello Shlomo

You wrote:

In the Text Inset properties, do you have "Reformat using Current
Document's Catalog" (i.e. using the Container's formats/variables if they
have the same name), or "Retain Source's Formatting" ?

I have  used "Reformat using Current Document's Catalog"

I have imported the paragraph styles into each document thinking this would
auto update the text insets.

Thanks for your help.

Deb

             Shlomo Perets
             <shlomo2 at microtyp
             e.com>                                                     To
                                       Deborah_A_Bruggeman at raytheon.com
             05/15/2006 12:25                                           cc
             PM                        Framers at FrameUsers.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       re: font size in text insets

Deborah,

You wrote:

 > I am working in a 500 page document that has roughly 200 text insets in
it.
 > We have changed the font size on all the text insets. When we open the
 > chapters the text insets are not auto updated even though they are set
 > Updating of Imported Flow: Automatic ...

In the Text Inset properties, do you have "Reformat using Current
Document's Catalog" (i.e. using the Container's formats/variables if they
have the same name), or "Retain Source's Formatting" ?

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com
Training, consulting & add-ons: FrameMaker, Structured FM and Acrobat