(no subject)

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Mon May 15 10:38:22 PDT 2006

Deb,

I think that updating the book should update the text insets in the book, as
long as the settings are set up update automatically and to take on the
container file's formatting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
Intelligent technical communication since 1993
Technical writing, help development,
FrameMaker and WebWorks Publisher conversions
lindag at techcomplus.com
http://www.techcomplus.com/
Manager, Consulting and Independent Contracting
Special Interest Group
Society for Technical Communication
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html