Outsourcing: Was Release Date for FrameMaker 8?

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 11:00:40 PDT 2006

> I did a contract at a company that had outsourced its
> Tech Writing to India but after seeing how poorly the
> Indians wrote English, they brought TW back to America.
>
> So I don't think it is such a great thing.

To come to the conclusion that from hearing about ones that didn't
work, the concept is flawed, is the wrong conclusion.

The minority are the ones you hear about with problems. The majority
you don't hear about are the ones that go as they should and it just
becomes a normal part of the business model.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."