Outsourcing: Was Release Date for FrameMaker 8?

Anne Robotti arobotti at journalregister.com
Tue May 16 11:02:08 PDT 2006

> Greater value?  To whom?  The consumer, perhaps,

I don't think the companies that are saving money by outsourcing are
necessarily passing on the savings to the consumer. I'd have to see some
pretty firm research on that before I'd believe it.

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.