CMYK problems

Daniel Osborn Daniel.Osborn at tomtom.com
Wed May 17 07:01:43 PDT 2006

Hi Mike,

Thank you, changing the setting in the job options solved it. And thanks
also for the explanation of the problem for the printer.

I also discovered that if I change that setting to "Convert all colours
to CMYK", the colours in the file are also ok and the whole file is
CMYK. I didn't need to use Quite a Box of Tricks to create a CMYK file,
the output from FM was already CMYK. I'm waiting to hear from the
printer about whether either of these files is good enough to print.

Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Osborn | Technical Writer | TomTom | daniel.osborn at tomtom.com |
+31 (0) 20 8500 934 office