insider sources

Anne Robotti arobotti at journalregister.com
Wed May 17 10:08:47 PDT 2006

> It's interesting to hear how many people have insider sources
> at Adobe and other companies, and how willing they are to
> share this info with the community at large. Call me crazy,
> but unless the word is official, I'd opt to hold my cards
> close for fear of either spreading miscommunication or
> potentially finding myself at the wrong end of a law suit.

And not only that, but to keep having that inside source! I can't
imagine that Adobe or any company would be too happy with a person
giving out confidential information to someone who'd post it on a
newsgroup or list - don't people get fired for that? If you can get
fired from Google or Mademoiselle for what you write in a private blog,
anything is possible.

So if the information is false, better not spread it, and if it's true -
*doubly* better not spread it!

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.