insider sources

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Wed May 17 10:17:54 PDT 2006

Hmmm. I doubt that Adobe insiders are giving out anything confidential.
Most Silicon Valley companies make it clear what is and isn't
"confidential." For example, almost all the stuff my company does is
confidential. I would never say anything about *our business* that isn't
already posted on our official web site.

I'm careful about the opinions I post  on this list; not only is that
good for my company, but good for my career as well.

If an Adobe insider "tells" you something, it's of course unofficial
unless Adobe announced it as a press release. In the world of
shrink-wrapped products, unofficial stuff floats around all the time.
Most companies don't care; any publicity is good!

	 Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.