Formatting Hypertext Links

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 11:56:27 PDT 2006

I currently am inserting hypertext links into my FM documents linking
to PDFs.  The links work fine; after I PDF Document A, the link opens
the PDF Document B in Acrobat when click the link in PDF A.

What I want to know is this:  I want the keyword I lighted when I
created the link to be formatted with blue color and underlining.  Is
there a way to add this automatically when I create the link, or do I
need to create a format with the appropriate characteristics?

--Doug