Workspace management tools

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Wed May 17 11:51:24 PDT 2006

Hi!

Does anyone have a good add-on FM 7.x tool for managing "workspaces"?
I'd like to be able to save my current work and then reload it so that
all the open docs in a book re-open and go right to the point where I
was last editing.

Also, does anyone have an add-on for placing *editing* bookmarks? I'd
like to drop a bookmark in one doc, go someplace else, and then come
back to that bookmark. It's OK if it stays in the doc, as long as it
doesn't affect PDF or XML (HTML) output.

Joe

TuVox, Inc.

19050 Pruneridge Avenue Suite 150, Cupertino, CA 95014-0715

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625.1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com <http://www.tuvox.com/>
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.