Automate Outline Object

Donald M Rinderknecht Donald.M.Rinderknecht at noaa.gov
Thu May 18 07:04:58 PDT 2006

In this project I am opening an XML file using an application with XSLT
and r/w rules.

Is it possible to specify a border around a graphic object in the EDD,
or would this be a read/write rule?
Or is it just not possible?

I've been snooping around the Structured Dev Guide but haven't found
anything yet.

Thanks,
Don.

Don Rinderknecht -- KD5MVV
Meteorologist Instructor/Developer ~ Warning Decision Training Branch
Donald.M.Rinderknecht at noaa.gov ~ http://wdtb.noaa.gov