figure titles in webworks

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Thu May 18 09:19:24 PDT 2006

Hi Lilah,

On 5/18/06, Lilah Johnson <ljohnson at ironport.com> wrote:
> Hi Bodvar-
> Actually, this is the code generated by WebWorks, and it is supposed to be simple
> HTML.

I was afraid sol

> I did not personally write the HTML.  I am sure I could tweak the HTML as you suggested (and thanks so much for the careful analysis!), but I wanted to change the WebWorks configuration so that it does not do this every time I generate help. I want to be able to use WebWorks without having to change all the HTML code if possible. Does anyone have a suggestion for why WebWorks is structuring my HTML in this way? I am guessing the problem arises because the figure is autonumbered, and WebWorks seems to be using different settings for the figure title and the figure number (as you explained below). I would assume that WebWorks would be smart enough to apply the same settings to the figure title and figure number? Is it possible that WW is picking up some setting from Frame?
> Any help would be MUCH appreciated!
> Thanks!

Well, as I said before, I am not into WW yet, but there must be
someone on the list that can help. :-)

BTW, thanks to Sean for his reply here to me. From his reply I am
fairly optimistic that redundancy in coding can be made using a proper
set of rules.

And now as the Eurovision Song Contest semifinals are starting in less
than three hours:
Go go, Silvia Night!
(http://www.esctoday.com/, http://www.eurovision.tv/english/index.htm,
http://www.silvianight.com)