Need Help Mac to PC

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Fri May 19 09:44:27 PDT 2006

Hi Mary...

I'm sure there are others with first hand experience on this move .. but
regarding plugins, you can review the list of all (currently 96) known
(to me) FM plugins using our ToolSearch database at ..

    http://leximation.com/toolsearch/?os=WIN&type=P&baseapp=FM

Good luck with the move!

...scott

Scott Prentice