paragraph tag madness

walter hudson wlhudson at pacbell.net
Fri May 19 18:51:08 PDT 2006

Dear Framers:

I am working on a job where i keep running into
this problem which is driving me nuts. Especially
since I know I used to be able to solve it...

Simply put: when i make an adjustment to a
paragraph tag--change the font size or the margins
FM makes a Tag1, with the second change
I get Tag2, and endlessly on.

There used to be a global change back/for mechanism
but I cannot reconstruct it.

Walter Hudson, crying in his beer in San Jose