Find not finding

Beck, Charles Charles.Beck at infor.com
Mon May 22 07:49:09 PDT 2006

Thanks, Shmuel, but I don't see a PureText option in the Paste Special
dialog box. The closest I can find is one labeled Text-but as I said,
that one is *not* the equivalent as pasting into Notepad and then
copying and pasting from there. That-the Text option-was the option we
were using that introduced the problem.

Am I missing something here?

Chuck