Printing CE character tcaron to PDF

Laura_J_Kirk at bd.com Laura_J_Kirk at bd.com
Tue May 23 07:52:20 PDT 2006

Well, I guess you put me in my place, eh? Nice job. I'll be sure not to
try to guess why Framemaker is screwing up any more.

By the way, in all that vituperative prose, did you actually explain why
certain CE characters, which print properly, do not appear in PDF
documents?

Your explanation was a bit obtuse to me. Perhaps you could "dumb it down"
for those of us who do not possess "the knowledge."

ljk
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENTS IN THE U.S.A: This message may
constitute an advertisement of BD group's products or services or a
solicitation of interest in them.  If this is such a message and
you would like to opt out of receiving future advertisements or
solicitations from this BD group, please forward this e-mail to the
optoutbygroup at bd.com.
This message (which includes any attachments) is intended only for
the designated recipient(s).  It may contain confidential or
proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client
privilege or other confidentiality protections.  If you are not a
designated recipient, you may not review, use, copy or distribute
this message.  If you received this in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank You