Printing CE character tcaron to PDF

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Mon May 22 09:28:12 PDT 2006

The Adobe Knowledgebase article you refer to has nothing
to do with any problems associated with inability to print
CE characters. And it does not suggest that you can solve
anything by "downloading the current version of PostScript
from Adobe and installing it on your computer."

The article in question refers to a known problem in which
under certain circumstances portions of text on printed
pages or PDF pages simply do not show up. This problem is
not confined to any CE languages.

Furthermore, the article refers to the PostScript print
driver which is very different from "PostScript" itself.
Generally speaking, the problem referred to can most often
be masked by modification of the resolution setting for the
PostScript printer driver instance in question -- in the
case of creation of PDF, the "Adobe PDF" PostScript printer
driver instance.

	- Dov