Hypertext Link Strangeness

Donald M Rinderknecht Donald.M.Rinderknecht at noaa.gov
Tue May 23 08:15:29 PDT 2006

Hi All,

I've got one for you.... I am making hypertext links active in the PDF
output by using a "message URL" hypertext marker. I use a character tag
to identify the text to include in the link. This has worked fine for me
in the past in unstructured docs.

I have recently noticed that in my structured doc the link is not
working the way I expect. In some cases I get only a part of the address
in the link or no active link at all.

Could this be related to 7.2 or the fact that I am using a structured
doc? Do I need to define an element for the link?

Thanks,
Don.

--
Don Rinderknecht -- KD5MVV
Meteorologist Instructor/Developer ~ Warning Decision Training Branch