Which should we purchase, PhotoShop or Illustrator

Karen L. Zorn k.zorn at zorntech.com
Fri May 26 13:58:16 PDT 2006

>If you plan to get one of them, you might consider getting both as part of
the Adobe Creative Suite 2. On the Adobe website, Photoshop is
>$649, and CS2 is $250 more at $899, but you get "full new versions of Adobe
Photoshop CS2, Illustrator CS2, and InDesign CS2 software with new Version
Cue CS2, Adobe Bridge, and Adobe Stock Photos." So you get both Photoshop
and Illustrator, and InDesign as well. InDesign is a page layout program
like Pagemaker - it is what I use for making our installation poster, the
covers for our printed manuals, and a quick-reference card. John

And Adobe Acrobat Professional!

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ