OT: Which should we purchase, PhotoShop or Illustrator

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Fri May 26 18:02:59 PDT 2006

Sounds like a smarter use of PowerPoint and Word would be the far more
economical (time *AND* money) solution. I'm not sure which would be
better. Illustrator is geared toward vector illustrations... are these
images you need to clean up vector-based? If not, there's PhotoShop...
but if all you're doing is making slight edits, save your money and
get PaintShop Pro... But more to the point, I'll bet some simple
changes to how these PPTs and DOCs are being made would solve your
problem. $0 for additional software, and 0 additional time spent
cleaning them up.

--
Bill Swallow