Links to captions in PDF

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Tue May 30 08:26:20 PDT 2006

Hi, Don:

This is a little extra effort, but should solve your problem:

* Create a paragraph format for the caption that is the
cross-reference source which appears at the top of the graphic. Set
the text color White.

* Create a cross-reference to the white caption paragraph below the
graphic; tag it with your standard caption paragraph format.

* Point cross-references in text to the white caption paragraph.

HTH
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices