Establishing a connection to WebWorks in FrameMaker 7.2

Tamsin Douglas tdouglas at btiphotonics.com
Wed Nov 1 08:58:03 PST 2006

Hi All,

Apologies if this has already been covered in the list - I couldn't find it
in the archives. I have WebWorks Publisher Pro 8 and recently installed
FrameMaker 7.2. Unlike my version of Frame 7.1, the menu item for WebWorks
does not appear when I launch Frame 7.2. I am wondering if I need to
re-install or modify the FrameMaker registry keys. I do not want to install
the WebWorks Standard edition that is bundled with FrameMaker 7.2. Any help
or insight with this would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

--T

Tamsin Douglas

Manager, Technical Documentation