Missing font in FM although it shows fine in Word?

Lester C. Smalley lsmalley at infocon.com
Wed Nov 1 10:19:40 PST 2006

Absolutely - but you can turn them off now via the View Menu - just
uncheck the Quick Access Bar.  Of course, you can turn it back on and
there's still the keyboard shortcuts and the Format > Style menu  (sigh)

On Wednesday, November 01, 2006 01:02 PM, Rene Stephenson wrote:

| Maybe FM should remove the B and I and U buttons from the
| interface, too, since we don't need to encourage use of such
| Spawn. Ha, ha!
|
| Thanks so much for all the info. The links are especially useful.
|
| Rene

- Lester
Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE  19736               Web: www.infocon.com