Importing tif error

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 09:28:08 PST 2006

OK, three points, or questions.
1. What happened if/when she freed up some disk space?
2. And what, exactly, do you mean that she's "importing .... by mif?"
I can't map the words to a FM procedure, so I'm guessing that
FileMaker, not FrameMaker is generating the source file. Is that
correct?
3. You imply that this only happens with some images. What's the
common thread among the ones that work (or the ones that fail)?

Art

On 11/3/06, Scott White <swhite at alamark.com> wrote:
> Folks
> I have a client who is importing hi-res .tif images by mif. When she does
> she gets this error for different images: "Cannot store Imagename.tif
> facets; keeping it external.  Try freeing up some disc space. If you are
> importing a graphic, framemaker will import by reference, if you are
> importing a mif file, there may be a mif file error.
> She is importing a mif file generated in filemaker and then importing and
> embedding the graphics. Worked fine up until last week.
> Windows XP Professional Frame 7.1
>
> Thoughts?????
> Scott White
> Media Production Manager