Importing tif error

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Fri Nov 3 09:46:24 PST 2006

Art
1. Since I'm a MAC guy mostly, and She has 60 gb of space availble on her
hard drive, it seems to me there is plenty of disck space available. I know
on the MAC you can set Frame to what ever memory amount you want.

2. You are right. Filemaker is generating the mif (tab delimited) file and
then import the file by coping into a template.

3. When I say some images, I mean one time the import error will effect one
set of records, you can reimport the same file, and you get a totally
different set of images being effected.
--
Scott White
Media Production Manager