Unstructured to structured Frame: preserving referenced file info

Inbar, Paul paul.inbar at intel.com
Tue Nov 14 04:10:22 PST 2006

Hi all,

I am using a conversion table to add structure to an unstructured Frame document, and am having trouble preserving the source path of graphics which have been imported by reference.

My conversion rule has G: in the first column and GRAPHIC in the second column.

In the structured result I get what I guess is a graphic element (GRAPHIC), but there is no information about the source file. I have looked in the Structure Application Developer's Guide, but didn't find this particular topic addressed. Did I miss something? Does anyone have any idea about what to do to get the source path to get carried over into the structured document?

Thanks,
Paul