Folder organisation for multilingual translation projects (FM, Trados, STagger)

Charles Beck Charles.Beck at infor.com
Wed Nov 15 04:41:35 PST 2006

Hi Mathieu,

I don't know how you have your images folder set up, but if you have it
set up as a subfolder to your book, I would think it would then be easy
to just copy the images folder to each target folder. Then you can
replace the images that involve translations, keeping the same filename
for each replacement image file. As long as you are calling the images
by reference, the translated files should then call the correct
replacement images.

Does that make sense? Does it help?

Hope so,
Chuck Beck