Way Too Much Corruption

Mon Nov 20 10:10:06 PST 2006

Jim Pinkham wrote:

> I have a folder with three versions of a manual (in
> subfolders) replete with conditional text, insets, and all
> the marvels of single sourcing. I haven't worked on these
> files for about 6 weeks. This morning all of them are coming
> up as corrupt, including the subfolders and the backups.
> Any ideas what might be causing this and how to fix it? Your
> help is much appreciated.

Platform, OS, FM version, and other relevant context might help. Also,
what does "coming up as corrupt" mean?

Do you have any problems with other files and applications, or only FM,
or only this particular folder? Is it local HD, network server,
removable media?

And finally, regarding your subject, what amount of corruption is not
too much? ;-)

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs