Way Too Much Corruption

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 10:20:33 PST 2006

If it's all the files in the project, that's odd. I think we'd need some more info to know what the best starting point would be for narrowing down a cause and/or fix. Are you on Mac or Windows? Have you copied the files to/from other drives since the last time you worked in them? I'm asking, because I have seen some file corruption issues that seemed to be triggered by copying stuff to/from a network drive, not sure why. Are the files on a network drive or your local hard drive?

Rene

"Pinkham, Jim" <Jim.Pinkham at voith.com> wrote: I have a folder with three versions of a manual (in subfolders) replete
with conditional text, insets, and all the marvels of single sourcing. I
haven't worked on these files for about 6 weeks. This morning all of
them are coming up as corrupt, including the subfolders and the backups.
Any ideas what might be causing this and how to fix it? Your help is
much appreciated.

Jim