replacing paragraph styles in a book

Carol Wade Carol.Wade at healthlanguage.com
Fri Nov 10 11:28:24 PST 2006

Carmen Publishing's Find/Change special plugin, which works on the document or book level, is a great tool for this:

http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/index.htm

I'm sending this to you directly, and only copying FrameUsers, because I've been having trouble getting through to the list. Maybe I'm just using the wrong email address.

-Carol