File prompting for a graphic link no longer there.

Clara Hall clara.hall at CrossMatch.com
Tue Nov 7 07:44:09 PST 2006

Upon opening a file (not my file originally), I am prompted for a
graphic.   The file "used" to have this graphic (I imagine referenced)
as part of the Master Page, but was deleted and is no longer there.

Does anyone know, please how to resolve the problem so I am not prompted
for the graphic every time I open the file?

Thanks

Clara Hall

This e-mail message from Cross Match Technologies, Inc. is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and all copies of it.