Distiller job options

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 02:27:20 PST 2006

Hi Tess,

  Martin is correct. However, after you put the .joboptions file in that path, you then have to open Distiller, choose Settings > Add Adobe PDF Settings, and then navigate to the .joboptions file, select it, and click open. ;-)

  HTH
  Rene Stephenson

"Aronsson, Martin" <Martin.Aronsson at sonyericsson.com> wrote:
  Hi Tess,

Assuming you are running Windows 2000/XP, try putting the .joboptions in
the following folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Adobe PDF\Settings
I think the above path is the actual path used by Distiller to locate
the settings files.

Regards,
Martin