Distiller job options

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 06:04:24 PST 2006

If you se the "Add Adobe PDF Settings" command that Rene mentions,
it doesn't matter where the original .joboptions file is actually located
as long as each user knows how to browse to it. I put our group's
standard customized .joboptions files on a network drive and instruct
each writer how to add those settings to their local Distiller setup.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ