List of unused User Variables?

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Tue Nov 21 08:42:12 PST 2006

ToolBox from Systec will delete unused variables.

http://www.systec-gmbh.com/en/sites/toolbox.php

Download the installer, and then do not select any of the modules to
install.  What installs at that point is the "free" utilities, which
include the option to delete unused:

- Paragraph Formats
- Character Formats
- User-Defined Variables
- Cross-Reference Formats
- Table Formats
- Color Definitions

You can delete them one type of format at a time, or delete all unused
of all formats.  It's a very handy tool.  The paid modules also have
some very useful tools.

Chris D. (CudSpan) also has a tool for deleting unused Conditional Text
formats (PGF_Whopper).

http://www.telecable.es/personales/cud/cssIndex.htm

Chris -- if you're out there, can you contact me?  I have a
question/offer for you re: an update to PGF_Whopper.  I sent you an
email to your telecable.es email, but not sure if that's still active.
If anyone else has Chris' email and it's different from the telecable.es
one, can you ask him to contact me offlist?

-Carla