List of unused User Variables?

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 08:52:07 PST 2006

I cannot speak highly enough about Leximation's BookVars plugin for
managing variables. Our whole department of 10+ writers has
integratged it into our base documentation process.

Not only will it remove unused variables, but will allow you to
deploy new variables and rename variable names or definitions in
batch mode.

We have a couple of hundred variables. Managing them is now a push of
a button. If anyone has questions, feel free to contact me off-list.

> ToolBox from Systec will delete unused variables.
>
> http://www.systec-gmbh.com/en/sites/toolbox.php

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."