OT:online style guides

Jon Harvey JHarvey at cambridgesoft.com
Wed Nov 22 07:01:26 PST 2006

Hi all,

I am interested in getting a style guide for our company. Here's the wish list:

- Must be accessed via the company network.
- Must be easily updated so that each person has the latest version each time they open it.
- Must be customizable so that we can add/modify/remove information that is specific to our company (such as brand names)
- Must be searchable

One example of what I consider a good reference is the Gregg Reference Manual. However, the electronic version of this manual cannot be augmented with our own company standards. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience in this?

Jon Harvey
Manager, Desktop Documentation

CambridgeSoft Corporation
100 CambridgePark Drive