List of unused User Variables?

Huntley Eshenroder huntleye at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 06:55:05 PST 2006

We use both, so I'll take a shot:

 - BookVars operates on books, not files.
 - BookVars is excellent for defining, updating, deleting, renaming
variables book-wide (can create groups of variables
    which is very nice so that you can import a group of variables)
 - EZVars is very nice for applying variables to a document

I don't know about John's workflow, but I use BookVars to get variables into
the document and then use EZVars to apply additional variables throughout
the doc. When I'm done, I use BookVars to delete unused variables (also
useful for making the list of variables
in EZVars shorter for less scrolling).

I think they complement each other nicely.

-Huntley