Greyscale

Ben Warburton bwarburton at wilcom.com.au
Wed Nov 29 16:03:21 PST 2006

Many thanks for your advice Dov. We are using Acro 7 now. Bedded it down
almost a year ago now. We always send our printers "press quality" PDFs
in full colour and we've never had any problems. However, we're recently
changed printers who are requesting grayscale PDFs. When you say "as
long as NONE of your content is EPS or PDF containing color", are you
talking about embedded files in FrameMaker? If so, no problem. Except
that the printer is now complaining about graphics quality. But I
searched hi and lo in the Acro Distiller Color options and found no
option to convert to grayscale. Does such an option exist?

Regards
Ben Warburton