Greyscale

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Wed Nov 29 16:15:23 PST 2006

Yes, I am definitely referring to EPS or PDF files
imported into FrameMaker.

There is no "convert to grayscale" option in Distiller.

What SPECIFICALLY is the printer complaining about in
terms of quality. Send me a sample of what he doesn't
think is high enough quality if you can and have the time.
Let me evaluate it.

	- Dov