Best Practice: Multi-Page PDFs to Frame?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 04:59:34 PDT 2006

In Acrobat, Save As .rtf and open the file in FM.

Both how good / clean it looks and how labor-intensive it is depends
entirely on how the original files were built -- with style tags or
without, with manual over-rides, lots of tables....

If you have a FM template you're going to impose, you've already
solved many of the formatting decisions; it's just a matter of
converting tags to different types.

Art

On 10/3/06, Pinkham, Jim <Jim.Pinkham at voith.com> wrote:
> I'm using FM 7.1p116, and though I hesitate to bring up what might well
> be a timeworn question, I am curious. Is there such a thing as an
> optimal (and hopefully not overly labor-intensive) way to bring
> multiple-page PDFs into Frame? If so, what does it look like?

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358