Best Practice: Multi-Page PDFs to Frame?

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Wed Oct 4 10:05:48 PDT 2006

Thanks for this, Art, and my apologies for not being more precise. In
our case, we have multiple-page, sometimes graphic-intensive PDFs,
provided by our vendors, that we include as appendices today. The
advantage to being able to bring them purely (or relatively purely) into
Frame would primarily be for purposes such as generated tables and
internal cross-references. However, placing documents that sometimes
have 20-40 individual pages into FM, one page at a time, would not be a
process improvement. Nor would it be worthwhile if we had to
significantly compromise quality -- then we'd still be better off with
our current string of PDFs.