Creating a Folded Booklet

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 05:30:50 PDT 2006

I think we need a little more details. Is this a 4-page leaflet, a
6-page one or more?

For a physical page of 4 (2 on each side) just set your page size to 3-1/2 x 6.

For a folded multicolumn paper, you could use columns (for the easier
ones) or, as I often do, set up a master page with 3 frames (or the
number you need) and arrange them (the order and gutter) as needed. It
is helpful to start by drawing boxes in the size for each "page"
before you set up the frames.

You may need a different master page for each side of the physical sheet.

Also, you can set the size to the same for each numbered page and then
have 3 or more master pages for the sheet. The printshop would have no
problem with arranging that.

As you see there are different approaches.

HTH,

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson

On 10/4/06, Rebecca.L.Frasure at aphis.usda.gov